Contact Vein Specialists of Arizona
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
9515 W. Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ, 85037
Fax (623) 428-0069
Hughes Medical Centre
British West Indies
Phone (264) 497-3053
Fax (264) 497-3083
Get Free Vein Screening when you sign up for VSA eNewsletter
Free Vein Screening Details
Your vein screening will include a medical history, physical exam and diagnostic ultrasound. When you leave your appointment, you will have an exact diagnosis and treatment plan. More about your screening exam includes:
You will be asked about:
- Symptoms such as spider veins, varicose veins, leg swelling, leg cramps, intolerance to walking and standing, restless legs, itchy legs, discolored and/or leathery skin on legs, or ulcers on legs that are slow to heal.
- History of leg trauma, phlebitis, DVT
- Presence of Intermittent Claudication
- Previous treatments for venous or arterial disease
- Other significant medical problems
- Life style factors including activity, occupation
- Obstetric history
- Family history of vein problems
Dr. Alpern will inspect and evaluate your leg veins, leg skin and ulceration if present.
An ultrasound scan will be skillfully performed to detect exact venous pathology if present in your superficial and deep leg vein systems. With positive findings, an appropriate vein treatment plan will be determined and provided. If venous disease is not found and your interest is in aesthetic procedures, there will be no charge for your screening exam.
Your Next Step
Sign up for our VSA eNewsletter and check your email (spam folder if our email is not in your inbox). Complete the appointment request form available immediately after you confirm your subscription.
Have a Question or Comment? VSA would love to hear from you!
Please complete our form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.